Sunday, December 22, 2013

Wedding Invitation Ornament

If you are anything like me then your wedding day was the most wonderful day of your life. I have so many left over invitation though and I can't bring myself to throw them all away. I keep having this thought that maybe my future children will want to see them. 

I started thinking about how I could craft with them and I came up with the best idea!! Make them into Christmas ornaments. I love putting my ornaments on my Christmas tree and thinking about all the memories I have when getting them, so I thought what better place to put my wedding invitation. 

These are super easy to make so there are no real directions except cut up your invitation and put them in the ornament. I had a purple covering for my invitations so it added a much needed color aspect to the ornament. Even the ribbon was used on my invitations. Another great thing is mother's love these so they are a great Christmas gift for both your moms! 


No comments:

Post a Comment